2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
CrowdStrike positioned highest among "Visionaries" for ability to execute and furthest in completeness of visionCrowdStrike®, the leader in cloud-delivered endpoint protection, is proud to be recognized as a "Visionary" vendor in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) for Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP). Gartner has positioned CrowdStrike as the highest in ability to execute and furthest in completeness of vision. Read this highly anticipated report to learn how CrowdStrike believes it has differentiated in the market.
Download this complimentary report and read the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a “visionary” and what this could mean for your organization.
The CrowdStrike Falcon® endpoint protection platform is built to stop breaches:
- CrowdStrike technology provides instant visibility and protection across the enterprise and prevents attacks on endpoints on or off the network.
- The CrowdStrike Falcon endpoint protection platform deploys in minutes to deliver actionable intelligence and real-time protection from Day One.
- The platform seamlessly unifies next-generation AV with best-in-class endpoint detection and response (EDR), backed by 24/7 managed hunting.
- Its cloud infrastructure and single-agent architecture eliminate complexity and add scalability, manageability, and speed. CrowdStrike Falcon protects customers against all cyberattack types, using sophisticated signatureless artificial intelligence/machine learning and indicator-of-attack-based (IOA) threat prevention to stop known and unknown threats in real time.
- Powered by the CrowdStrike Threat Graph™, Falcon instantly correlates more than 90 billion security events from across the globe to immediately prevent and detect threats.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from CrowdStrike.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms; Analyst(s): Ian McShane, Avivah Litan, Eric Ouellet, Prateek Bhajanka; Published: 24 January 2018