IT Hygiene to Prepare & Prevent
Falcon Discover allows you to quickly identify and eliminate malicious or noncompliant activity by providing unmatched real-time visibility into the devices, users and applications in your network.
Read the FAQ
Why Choose Falcon Discover
Monitor everything from one convenient, powerful dashboard, and quickly dive in to explore applications, accounts and assets using real-time and historical data.
Immediate Data to Repel Attacks
Get contextual information for all of your systems instantly, utilizing dashboards, graphs, charts and search functionality to drill down into supporting data.
Zero Impact on Performance
Leverage the single lightweight CrowdStrike Falcon® agent to keep your systems and users free to do their jobs.
Expansive, Efficient Visibility to Strengthen Your Security Posture
- Understand all applications running in your environment, and search to see versions, hosts and users
- Pinpoint unprotected and unmanaged applications that may pose a risk
- Manage non-compliance and license costs by tracking application usage
- Identify potentially suspicious apps in your network
- Explore detailed inventory of managed and rogue systems, and see which assets could easily be covered by the Falcon agent
- Gain clarity via BitLocker to see which hosts are encrypted
- Monitor asset inventory to help achieve, maintain and prove compliance requirements
- See who’s on your network at all times
- Track use of administrator credentials to detect if they’re being used inappropriately
- Monitor log-on time trends and session length to identify unusual behavior
- Assess password update timelines to improve security and compliance
Customers Trust CrowdStrike
Tested and proven leader
CrowdStrike is proud to be recognized a leader by industry analyst and independent testing organizations.
“CROWDSTRIKE DOMINATES IN EDR…”
Read the report to see why CrowdStrike was Named a “Leader” in Forrester Wave for Endpoint Detection and Response Providers, Q2 2022.
Named a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
Named a Leader
See why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Modern Endpoint Security for Enterprise 2021 Vendor Assessment report.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.