CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT SUITS YOU BEST
Automatically investigate incidents and accelerate alert triage and response. Built into the Falcon Platform, it is operational in seconds.
Falcon X Premium
Premium adds threat intelligence reporting and research from CrowdStrike experts — enabling you to get ahead of nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist adversaries.
Falcon X Elite
Elite expands your team with access to an intelligence analyst to help defend against adversaries targeting your organization.
|Falcon X||Falcon X Premium||Falcon X Elite |
|INDICATORS OF COMPROMISE (IOCs)|
|ASSIGNED INTEL ANALYST|
|REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION|
|PRIORITY INTELLIGENCE REQUIREMENTS|
How Does Falcon X Help?
- Bring endpoint protection to the next level by combining malware sandbox analysis, malware search and threat intelligence in a single solution
- Reduce the time and skills required to perform manual incident investigations
- Identify and investigate related threats and block similar attacks in the future
INDICATORS OF COMPROMISE (IOCs)
- Visualize relationships between IOCs and adversaries found on your endpoints protected by the Falcon Platform
- Hunt for threats with IOCs enriched with context
- Strengthen defenses with CrowdStrike's real-time global IOC feed
- Pre-built integrations and APIs enable you to orchestrate defenses with existing security solutions
- Access 165+ profiles of nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist adversaries
- Identify adversaries focused on attacking your business, region, or industry
- Learn about your adversaries’ intent and capabilities and predict their next move
EXTEND ENDPOINT INTEGRATION
- Built into the CrowdStrike Falcon Platform, there is no integration, administration or deployment required
- Protected endpoints automatically forward all quarantined files to Falcon X for immediate investigation
- Streamline your workflow and pivot seamlessly into adversary insights from other CrowdStrike modules
CUSTOMERS THAT TRUST CROWDSTRIKE
CrowdStrike’s groundbreaking intelligence reports present customers and the global cybersecurity community with the latest developments and defenses for an increasingly dangerous threat landscape. Download these complimentary reports:
2022 GLOBAL THREAT REPORT
Read this critical report to learn how to defend against the quickening pace and increasing sophistication in adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
2019 MOBILE THREAT LANDSCAPE REPORT
Download this report to learn about adversary groups that target mobile devices and how their tactics — and the mobile threat landscape in general — are evolving.
NetWalker Ransomware Technical Analysis
Download this report to learn the tactics and techniques CIRCUS SPIDER used to lure victims and launch the NetWalker ransomware.