Falcon X Premium: Cyber Threat Intelligence
Falcon X Premium exposes adversaries that threaten your business by delivering actionable intelligence and in-depth research from CrowdStrike experts.
Request a Free Intel Briefing
Falcon X Tiers
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT SUITS YOU BEST
Automatically investigate incidents and accelerate alert triage and response. Built into the Falcon platform, it is operational in seconds.
Falcon X Premium
Premium adds threat intelligence reporting and research from CrowdStrike experts — enabling you to get ahead of nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist attacks.
Falcon X Elite
Elite expands your team with access to an intelligence analyst to help defend against threats targeting your organization.
|Falcon X||Falcon X Premium||Falcon X Elite |
|INDICATORS OF COMPROMISE (IOCs)|
|ASSIGNED INTEL ANALYST|
|REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION|
|PRIORITY INTELLIGENCE REQUIREMENTS|
WHY CHOOSE FALCON X PREMIUM?
KNOW YOUR ADVERSARIES
At the heart of every attack are human adversaries. Falcon X Premium helps you understand their tactics, techniques and procedures.
GAIN RELEVANT & ACTIONABLE INTEL
From real-time alerts to in-depth research to C-suite intelligence reporting, you’re prepared to take action at every level.
RELY ON TRUSTED EXPERTS
CrowdStrike’s global team of nation-state and eCrime experts expose sophisticated threats with groundbreaking research.
FALCON X PREMIUM FEATURES
CHECK OUT THE SPECS AND TRAITS
- Threat alerts are sent via timely emails exposing current and emerging threat activity
- Technical reports deliver in-depth analysis of the latest adversary tools, malware and campaigns
- C-Suite reports provide global threat assessments for better security and risk-management decisions
- Access to 130+ profiles on nation-state eCrime and hacktivist adversaries arm you with the latest knowledge
AUTOMATION AND FEEDS
- Automated investigations reduce the time and skills required to perform manual threat investigations
- Indicators of compromise (IOCs) improve alerting and strengthen defenses with a real-time global IOC feed
- Because it’s built on the Falcon platform, there is nothing extra to deploy or maintain
- Automatically monitors the internet to identify adversary activity against your organization
- Searches social media and Pastebin sites to uncover suspicious activity
- Hunts for distributed denial of service (DDoS) and botnet attacks to identify actions against your infrastructure
- Escalate malware to a CrowdStrike expert* who will perform research or provide a second opinion
- Access YARA and SNORT rules for better detection and categorization of network and file-based threats
- Attend CrowdStrike Global Threat Briefings to gain an understanding of the worldwide threat landscape and emerging trends
- Use requests for information (RFIs) for custom research that’s conducted on your behalf (available separately)
CUSTOMERS THAT TRUST CROWDSTRIKE
CrowdStrike’s groundbreaking threat intelligence reports present customers and the global cybersecurity community with the latest developments and defenses for an increasingly dangerous threat landscape. Download these complimentary reports:
2021 GLOBAL THREAT REPORT
Read this critical report to learn how to defend against the quickening pace and increasing sophistication in adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
2019 MOBILE THREAT LANDSCAPE REPORT
Download this report to learn about adversary groups that target mobile devices and how their tactics — and the mobile threat landscape in general — are evolving.
NetWalker Ransomware Technical Analysis
Download this report to learn the tactics and techniques CIRCUS SPIDER used to lure victims and launch the NetWalker ransomware.
CUSTOM INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH
CrowdStrike Falcon X Premium RFI Packs (available separately) enable you to submit up to five requests to a CrowdStrike Intelligence expert who conducts research and provides custom analysis on your behalf.Contact Sales