This website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience. Please note that by continuing to use this site you consent to the terms of our Privacy Notice.

ACCEPT
Experienced a Breach?

NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE?

Contact Us for Pre and Post Incident Response Services

CONTACT US NOW

Beyond Malware: The Next-Generation in Endpoint Protection


Read Video Transcript

Sophisticated attackers have moved beyond malware by hijacking legitimate processes to gain access to your environment without detection. In fact, only about 40% of intrusions today use malware. What about the remaining 60%? Watch as Elia Zaitsev, Principal Security Architect at CrowdStrike, explains how malware-free intrusions work, and why they are able to evade traditional signature-based defenses. He’ll also demonstrate how Falcon Host uses Indicators of Attack (IOAs) to detect and block advanced malware-free attacks before they can compromise your environment.

 

Stop Breaches With CrowdStrike Falcon request a demo